1.29.2010

To cut or not to cut....

So, I have been thinking. About Charlotte's hair. I have not a CLUE as to what to do with it. I am grossly lacking when it comes to figuring out toddler hair (omg, I have a toddler? when did that happen?) I'm not sure if I want her to have bangs, or if I want to put up with scraggly hair for a while in the front in order for her hair to grow out to one length.

Hmmmmm.

Not sure.

I like and then I don't like bangs. First of all, bangs are just a lot of upkeep! You have to cut them every few weeks, and if you're like me and clumsy as a duck, you want a professional to do it. I don't want my kid to have a mullet in any way, form, or fashion! So that would cost $$$. Plus, I just personally don't like the look of bangs on her.

On the other hand, if I grew them out, she will look like a schlop for about... Well, I dont know. 6 months? Her hair is growing like wildfire so I'm not entirely sure when it would all grow out. For the time being I just clip her "bang" hair to the side. It works for awhile, until she discovers my scheme and rips that bow out from her hear. Its funny though, because right after she takes it out, she tries to put it back in her hair (see above picture). Haha, she's a smarty, she is. Sometimes I'll put her hair in a cute pebbles'ish doo and that works out alright, plus, she looks cute as a button!

Anyways, what do you think? Bangs, no bangs? Which do you think she'll hate me for less when she's older?

Ha.

2 comments:

Firehouse mama said...

She's too stinkin cute! KEEP THEM!! Just pin them back when they are all in her eyes, and personally I like when you put her hair in pig tails!

Tiff and Seth said...

Find someone that could cut her hair into a bob until her bangs grow out to meet up with the rest of her hair and then she will already have a "style" and it can continue to grow once its all the same lenght!!!

ShareThis