12.30.2009

Holidays are over!

Over the past month, I have discovered that December is going to be an extremely busy month every year! Not only is it right after Thanksgiving, and has Christmas and New Years packed in (and all the shopping that goes along with those two!! yay!!), but Charlotte's birthday is the 15th. So, Im sorry for neglecting this blog during that time!!! I'll go in later and add the "missing blog posts."

I think I have learned my lesson that LESS is MORE when it comes to baby birthdays! I think I stressed myself out way too much over it this year. Don't get me wrong, it was a BLAST and fun times were had by all, but I get myself way too worked up over entertaining people. Next year we're going to have a quiet little get together with family.. No stress!! ha.

Like I said, I'll post more pics and posts later, but I'll leave you with a birthday pic of the little princess! :)


No comments:

ShareThis