5.30.2009

First day of solids!



Today was Charlotte's first taste of solids! Well, ok, more like mush, but she loved it! Instead of rice cereal we did oatmeal cereal. She ate it right up, which really surprised me, I thought she wouldn't like it. But I had a taste and it was actually pretty sweet. I tried to wait until 6 months, but I figured 5.5 months was long enough. :)


I made a huge batch of baby food yesterday, it was so much fun! So far I have made sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, peaches, pears, and pumpkin. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be, and sooo much cheaper than buying the jarred stuff. However, it was pretty messy, you know, making purees and all that. I can't wait to feed everything to her!! (one at a time, of course....)

No comments:

ShareThis