2.09.2009

Weekend Fun


This weekend we had some company! My best friend, Susan, came down to visit us from Birmingham. We've been friends since 7th grade and I think it's pretty impressive that we still keep in touch as much as we do!

So of course, we took lots of pictures. We took Little Lottie out on the town out to eat and took our stroller for a spin at the mall. That was the first time Lottie has been out in her stroller (well, outside of our neighborhood)! She did pretty well, she liked to look around at all the people walking by and at all the colorful things in the store. She also had plenty of compliments about how such a pretty baby she is! :)

And today my little princess is 8 weeks old! I can't believe it's been 8 weeks since she was born. It seems like I was just pregnant! I don't know if I'm weird, but sometimes I miss being pregnant. I miss feeling her kick and squirm around. And I miss sleeping! Ha. But don't get me wrong, I love cuddling with her and waking up next to her in bed. And I do NOT want to be pregnant any time soon! It was no walk in the park for me and I surely don't miss puking my guts out everyday for 6 months straight.

Anyways, now on to a new week!

For those who have babies or little ones and are interested...... http://www.ezzo.info (yes, the infamous Gary Ezzo of Babywise! Maybe he's not so "wise" afterall....)


No comments:

ShareThis